Lopterra is a trusted name for management systems, SHEQ and Soft Skills training, we are your go to solution for quality training services. We offer global levels of training excellence with local and international expertise that provides courses that will add value to your organization.
Our commitment to meeting our clients’ needs and expectations is expressed in our proposition: Expected Quality, Delivered. To us - it is a culture that inspires and drives our company. To you - it is our promise that unparalleled quality of our skills and expertise towards delivering relevant value to your processes, products and brands.
Our business units tie into each other. We do not only source the right talent for your vacant role, we take it a notch further by providing professional and relevant training courses.
Our training programmes are designed to meet the peculiar needs of prevailing local operating environment and international best practices. We provide:
- Accredited courses where required.
- Various learning options (Classroom, Elearning, In-house (your facility))
- Expert instruction from qualified and experienced facilitators
- Wide range of training courses including including Food Safety, SHEQ and Corporate Soft Skills Courses.
- A certificate to document your attendance, and a successful completion (where assessments apply)
- Learning materials (such as workbooks, flash cards and guidance documents)
- Modern learning techniques
- Current information and knowledge of regulations and standards
- Lunch and/or refreshment breaks every day of the course
Lopterra in association with reputable international training providers offers the following training:
- IOSH Managing Safely E-Learning
- IOSH Working Safely E-Learning
- ISO 9001:2015 - Introduction, Internal Auditor and Lead Auditor training
- ISO 14001:2015 - Introduction, Internal Auditor and Lead Auditor training
- ISO 45001: 2015 - Introduction, Internal Auditor and Lead Auditor training
- ISO 31000:2018 - Risk Management (Introduction - Lead Auditor)
- ISO 22000:2018 - Food Safety Management (Introduction to Lead Auditor)
- IATF 16949:2016 - Automotive Quality Management System (Introduction to Lead Auditor)
- ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Devices Management Systems (Introduction to Lead Auditor)
- Health and Safety Courses: HIRA, Working in Confined Spaces, Fire Fighting, First Aid level 1 & 2, Legal liability, and Construction Regulations, OHS Awareness Training
- Microsoft Project (Classroom and E-Learning)
- Performance Management
- Business Communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Workplace Etiquette