- To provide employees and organisation with life skills that they can use every day to communicate and interact with people, both individually and in groups.
- To apply knowledge of interpersonal skills to enhance the effectiveness of interactions and relationships with colleagues and customers both internally and externally.
- Learners/staff will discuss, analyse, practise and reflect on building strong interpersonal skills in order to work well in teams, groups and individually and be able to communicate and interact effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Module 1 – Building relationships
- Module 2 - Working in teams
- Module 3 - Provide excellent service
Delegates who successfully complete this course will be awarded a certificate of attendance for the interpersonal skill course.
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, Lagos & Accra
Booking and Registration
Please email email@example.com for a registration form and booking details or book now.