- To explore and practice the dimensions of Emotional Intelligence as it relates to self and others within working environments so as to improve levels of self-awareness and the ability to deal with others in an emotionally intelligent way.
- To provide employees and organisation key skills in self-awareness, relation management in order to enhance their relationships and others.
- Learners/staff will discuss, analyse, practise and reflect on their emotional and social intelligence so that: they can use them in appropriate ways to enhance their self-esteem, motivation and management of stress thus contributing to a positive work environment.
- Module 1 – Emotional and social intelligence in perspective
- Emotional and Social intelligence, Emotional and Social Quotient, Benefits of Emotional and Social Quotient
- Module 2 - Emotional Intelligence (Emotional Self-Awareness, Self-Management)
- Module 3 - My social Intelligence (Social Awareness, Relationship Management)
Delegates who successfully complete this course will be awarded a certificate of achievement for the Emotional Intelligence course
South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Botswana, Rwanda & Namibia
Booking and Registration
Please email email@example.com for a registration form and booking details or book now.
Do you wish to book up to or more than 4 delegates, consider an in-company course (Lopterra will deliver this course at your premises at an affordable rate). Please call us on +27 11 083 6811, +27 (0) 72 390 4560, +234 806 659 7728
See other courses below