- To enhance the communication skills of individuals and organisations.
- To equip learners/staff working in business and corporate environment with the applied competence to communicate and respond effectively with other people, both orally and in writing, in a wide range of situations including social and workplace environments.
- Learners will be able to apply this competence in both formal and informal contexts in order to both impact and seek information, to enable them to perform their jobs proficiently.
- Module 1 – Communication in business environment
- Module 2 – Verbal Communication
- Module 3 – Non-verbal Communication
- Module 4 – Written Communication
- Module 5 – Communication Techniques
Delegates who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate of attendance for Business Communication.
South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Botswana, Rwanda & Namibia
Booking and Registration
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form and booking details or book now.
Do you wish to book up to or more than 4 delegates, consider an in-company course (Lopterra will deliver this course at your premises at an affordable rate). Please call us on +27 11 083 6811, +27 (0) 72 390 4560, +234 806 659 7728
See other courses below