- Provide focus through alignment of effort with strategic business goals.
- Motivate and acknowledges people through creating accountability
- Empower people to perform their roles effectively through ongoing feedback and establish a climate of trust and support when expectations are clearly negotiated and set.
- Understanding The Objective
- The Performance Management Cycle and the Business Partnering
- Goal-Setting, Lets have a Conversation, Get Committed
- Dealing with under performers
- Identify where performance reviews fit in
- The purpose of a performance review
- The roles of managers and employees in the performance review
- The characteristics of a good performance review
- Identify relevant evidence for use in the performance review
- Accurately score an employee in a performance review
- Conduct an effective performance review conversation
- Distinguish between misconduct, incapacity and poor performance
- Describe the principles for dealing with under performers
Delegates who successfully complete this course will recieve a certificate of completion for Performance Management.
South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Botswana, Rwanda & Namibia
Booking and Registration
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form and booking details or book now.
Do you wish to book up to or more than 4 delegates, consider an in-company course (Lopterra will deliver this course at your premises at an affordable rate). Please call us on +27 11 083 6811, +27 (0) 72 390 4560, +234 806 659 7728
See other courses below