- To provide employees and organisation with life skills that they can use every day to communicate and interact with people, both individually and in groups.
- To apply knowledge of interpersonal skills to enhance the effectiveness of interactions and relationships with colleagues and customers both internally and externally.
- Learners/staff will discuss, analyse, practise and reflect on building strong interpersonal skills in order to work well in teams, groups and individually and be able to communicate and interact effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Module 1 – Building relationships
- Module 2 - Working in teams
- Module 3 - Provide excellent service
Delegates who successfully complete this course will be awarded a certificate of attendance for the interpersonal skill course.
South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Botswana, Rwanda & Namibia
Booking and Registration
Please email email@example.com for a registration form and booking details or book now.
Do you wish to book up to or more than 4 delegates, consider an in-company course (Lopterra will deliver this course at your premises at an affordable rate). Please call us on +27 11 083 6811, +27 (0) 72 390 4560, +234 806 659 7728
See other courses below