- This course will provide you with the required knowledge to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
- Master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
- Understand the operations of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) based on ISO 22000
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 in the context of a FSMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
What is Provided?
- Comprehensive course notes
- Lunches are provided
Delegates who successfully complete the IRCA Approved exams will recieve an internationally Certified Certificate.
South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Botswana & Namibia
Booking and Registration
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form and booking details or book now.
Do you wish to book up to or more than 4 delegates, consider an in-company course (Lopterra will deliver this course at your premises). Please call us on +27 11 083 6811, +234 80 665 977 28
See other courses below