- This course will provide you with the required knowledge to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
- Master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
- Understand the operations of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) based on ISO 22000
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 in the context of a FSMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Upon successful completion delegates will recieve a Lead auditor certificate.
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Lagos & Accra
Booking and Registration
Please email email@example.com for a registration form and booking details