- Be an advocate for food safety awareness and excellence
- Be able to review of food safety issues
- Be able to measure your organisation's performance, recommend corrective action and help to achieve continual improvements.
- Understand ISO 22000 food management in the context of an audit
- Understand food safety legislation and regulatory requirements
- Plan, conduct and report on process based audit activity during an ISO 22000 internal audit
- Auditing techniques including effective auditing of management
- Evaluating corrective actions for root cause and effectiveness
What is Provided?
- Comprehensive course notes
- Lunches are provided
Successful delegates will recieve a certificate of achievement for this course.
South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Botswana & Namibia
Booking and Registration
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form and booking details or book now.
Do you wish to book up to or more than 4 delegates, consider an in-company course (Lopterra will deliver this course at your premises). Please call us on +27 11 083 6811, +234 80 665 977 28
See other courses below