- Be an advocate for food safety awareness and excellence
- Be able to review of food safety issues
- Be able to measure your organisation's performance, recommend corrective action and help to achieve continual improvements.
- Understand ISO 22000 food management in the context of an audit
- Understand food safety legislation and regulatory requirements
- Plan, conduct and report on process based audit activity during an ISO 22000 internal audit
- Auditing techniques including effective auditing of management
- Evaluating corrective actions for root cause and effectiveness
Upon successful completion delegates will recieve an internal auditor certificate.
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Lagos & Accra
Booking and Registration
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form and booking details