- This course will provide the knowledge for planning and carrying out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
- Understand the operations of an Automotive Quality Management System based on IATF 16949
- Understand the relationship between IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with IATF 16949
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of IATF 16949 in the context of an Automotive QMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Successful delegates will recieve a Lead Auditor certificate.
Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town, Lagos & Accra
Booking and Registration
Please email email@example.com for a registration form and booking details