- This course will provide the knowledge for planning and carrying out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
- Understand the operations of an Automotive Quality Management System based on IATF 16949
- Understand the relationship between IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with IATF 16949
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of IATF 16949 in the context of an Automotive QMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
What is Provided?
- Comprehensive course notes
- Lunches are provided
Delegates who successfully complete the IRCA Approved exams will recieve an internationally Certified Certificate.
South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Botswana & Namibia
Booking and Registration
Please email email@example.com for a registration form and booking details or book now.
Do you wish to book up to or more than 4 delegates, consider an in-company course (Lopterra will deliver this course at your premises). Please call us on +27 011 83 6811, +27 072 390 4560 +234 80 665 977 28
See other courses below