- Learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS) as specified in IATF 16949.
- Understand the different modules of an AQMS, including AQMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
- Understand the elements and operations of an Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between IATF 16949 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an AQMS
A certificate of course completion will be issued to delegates who successfully completes this course.
Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town, Lagos & Accra
Booking and Registration
Please email email@example.com for a registration form and booking details