- Learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS) as specified in IATF 16949.
- Understand the different modules of an AQMS, including AQMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
- Understand the elements and operations of an Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between IATF 16949 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an AQMS
What is Provided?
- Comprehensive course notes
- Lunches are provided
A certificate of course completion will be issued to delegates who successfully completes this course.
South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Botswana & Namibia
Booking and Registration
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form and booking details or book now.
Do you wish to book up to or more than 4 delegates, consider an in-company course (Lopterra will deliver this course at your premises). Please call us on +27 11 083 6811, +234 80 665 977 28
See other courses below