- Explain the legal and specified requirements for conducting continuous risk assessments.
- Explanation of the continuous risk assessment process.
- The relevant documentation required for conducting a continuous risk assessment is named.
- The relevant hazards and risks likely to be encountered during a specific continuous risk assessment are named.
- The importance of conducting continuous risk assessment in a manner that fosters teamwork and avoids conflict is explained.
- Prepare to conduct a continuous risk assessment.
- Appropriate documentation appropriate is selected.
- Various physical and environmental conditions which could exist are evaluated.
- The persons, tools and the materials required to conduct the continuous risk assessment are verified as fit for purpose and available.
- Consequences for not conforming to legal and specified requirements in preparing for risk assessment are explained.
- Conduct a continuous risk assessment.
- Hazard identification is conducted correctly.
- Significant hazards are systematically identified, utilising the elected hazard identification technique.
- Relevant documentation is completed.
- Initiate remedial action and follow up on Continuous Risk Assessment.
- Remedial action for hazards is implemented accordingly.
- Follow-up action on continuous risk assessments is implemented accordingly.
- The consequences of non-compliance to the procedures for initiating remedial action and follow-up on continuous risk assessment are explained.
Delegates who successfully complete this course will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Please request dates