SAQA UNIT STANDARD ALIGNMENT
Title: Erect Use and Dismantle Access Scaffolding
Unit Standard: 263245
NQF Level: 3
- Interprete basic drawings and instructions for the erection of Access Scaffolding
- Identify types of Access Scaffolding
- Range of Access Scaffolding
- Inspect Equipment
- Standards & Tubes
- Mobile Towers
- Height Restrictions
- Scaffold Drawings
- Plan resources for Erecting, Altering, Repositioning of Access Scaffolding
- Execute access scaffolding operations
- Execute dismantling and site clearance procedures
- Practical Assessment
- Delegates must be able to communication at NQF Level 2.
- Delegates must be competent in mathematical literacy at NQF Level 2.
- Delegates must be able to assist to erect, use and dismantle access scaffolding at NQF Level 3.
Delegates will be issued with a certificate of completion upon successful completion of this course.
South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Botswana, Lagos, Rwanda & Namibia
Booking and Registration
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form and booking details or book now.
Do you wish to book up to or more than 4 delegates, consider an in-company course (Lopterra will deliver this course at your premises at an affordable rate). Please call us on +27 11 083 6811, +27 (0) 72 390 4560, +234 806 659 7728
See other courses below