- COVID-19 Pandemic and it's impact
- Scope of Guidance
- Overview of legislation pertaining to COVID-19
- Employer, Employee and Third-party obligations
- Conducting a COVID-19 workplace specific risk assessment
- Reporting, recording and investigation of COVID-19 related cases at work
- Workplace disease claim
- Preparing the workplace for and against COVID-19
- The role of the Safety and Health Representatives and Safety Committees when managing COVID-19
- Checklist for Prevention and Mitigation of COVID-19 at Work.
- Workplace COVID-19 Communication and Training
Delegates will be issued with a certificate of attendance upon successful completion of this course.
South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Botswana, Lagos, Rwanda & Namibia
Booking and Registration
Please email email@example.com for a registration form and booking details or book now.
Do you wish to book up to or more than 4 delegates, consider an in-company course (Lopterra will deliver this course at your premises at an affordable rate). Please call us on +27 11 083 6811, +27 (0) 72 390 4560, +234 806 659 7728
See other courses below