- Specified requirements related to conducting an investigation into workplace incidents.
- The relevant standards for an investigation into workplace incidents are explained.
- The extent of the investigation is explained.
- The relevant hazards and risks likely to be encountered during an investigation.
- The purpose of conducting investigations into workplace incidents.
- Prepare to gather data for the investigation.
- Purpose and extent of the investigation.
- The persons, tools, equipment and material are substantiated as fit for purpose and available.
- The relevant hazard and risk control measures for workplace incident data gathering and the consequences of not conforming to specified requirements, in preparing for data gathering are explained.
- Gathering and evaluation of data.
- Data is gathered according to the requirements for the type of investigation.
- Determination of the prevailing conditions at the scene of the incident using accepted data gathering methods.
- Evaluation of data gathered in order to establish variances between actual and required standards and procedures are explained.
- The causes of the incident are identified through interpretation of these variances.
- The importance of identifying the causes of the incident being investigated
- Consequences of non-compliance with any of the required steps is explained.
- Communications at NQF Level 2
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2
Delegates who successfully complete this course will be awarded a certificate of completion.
South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Botswana, Rwanda & Namibia
Booking and Registration
Please email email@example.com for a registration form and booking details or book now.
Do you wish to book up to or more than 4 delegates, consider an in-company course (Lopterra will deliver this course at your premises at an affordable rate). Please call us on +27 11 083 6811, +27 (0) 72 390 4560, +234 806 659 7728
See other courses below