SAQA UNIT STANDARD ALIGNMENT
Title: Inspect Access Scaffolding
Unit Standard: 263205
NQF Level: 4
- Identify and understand the different types of access scaffolding, applications, limitations, design and compliance.
- Types of Access Scaffolds including specifically designed scaffolds.
- Standards and Tubes
- Classification of Platforms
- Scaffold Access
- Mobile Towers
- Height Restrictions
- Safety Precautions and Safety Signs
- The role of the Access Scaffold Inspector in relation to SANS 10085
- Scaffold Inspection and Hand-over
- Control of Scaffold Operations
- Responsibility of the Scaffold User
- Scaffold Drawings
- Design Loading Calculations
- Written Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Delegates must be able to communicate – NQF level 3.
- Delegates must be able to read and interpret drawings – NQF level 3.
- Delegates must be competent in basic mathematics – NQF Level 3.
- Delegates must be familiar with basic scaffold erection and product identification.
Delegates will be issued with a certificate of completion upon successful completion of this course.
South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Botswana, Lagos, Rwanda & Namibia
Booking and Registration
Please email email@example.com for a registration form and booking details or book now.
Do you wish to book up to or more than 4 delegates, consider an in-company course (Lopterra will deliver this course at your premises at an affordable rate). Please call us on +27 11 083 6811, +27 (0) 72 390 4560, +234 806 659 7728
See other courses below