- Assess emergency situations and carry out appropriate action, including informing emergency services.
- Carry out artificial ventilation and chest compression, place casualty into the recovery position and know to use this position.
- Clear obstructed airway, Control severe bleeding, Recognise and treat shock
- Understand the requirements of a first aid kit and how to report accidents in the workplace,
- Recognise and treat illnesses, Deal with burns and scalds and recognise and treat fractures.
This course is delivered in association with our International training partners Protec Consulting West Africa.
- Assessing the casualty and situation
- The unconscious casualty
- Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Head injuries
- Choking and asthma
- Severe bleeding
- The first aid kit and reporting procedures
- Heart attack, seizures and diabetes
- Burns and scolds
Delegates will be issued with a certificate of completion upon successful completion of this course.
Lagos & Accra
Booking and Registration
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form and booking details